7.23.2003

Have you ever really stopped to think about the things you'd like to do? I think I've been too busy to really think about it. Now that I have no job (NEWS: I got laid off from Creo a month and a half ago. Does anyone out there need a Multimedia Designer, or know of anyone who's looking for one?), I'm finding I have more time on my hands -- more than I'd like. =P

So here's my list (i've separated it into short term and long term):

SHORT TERM TO-DOs
:. Get a new Mac G5 equiped with 22" Studio Monitor
:. Get a job!
:. Go on a relaxing weekend away from all the bustling of the city
:. Go shopping!! (without feeling guilty!)
:. Go on a picnic
:. Go back to Japanese school (to take my Level 1 Proficiency Exam)
:. Go back into dancing Salsa
:. Take up Ikebana and Shoji again
:. Visit mommy, daddy, and dave in Toronto
:. Go go-karting!!!!
:. Spend a day at the spa
:. Go cherry-picking
:. Go white water rafting

LONG TERM TO-DOs
:. Go on a cruise to somewhere hot where I can swim with the dolphins
:. Spend at least a month in Japan (travel to Okinawa, swim with the dolphins at Mikurajima, etc)
:. Send my parents on a second honeymoon to China and Hong Kong (all expenses paid)
:. Go fishing and sailing

hmm.. thats quite a bit, eh? and I'm not even done yet..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home