8.13.2004

trunk of treasures...

i opened the trunk of my car the other day and was surprised at all the stuff i had in it. ever since then if one of my friends opens their car trunk, i compare what they have in there to what i have :b it sure tells a lot about the driver's lifestyle.

in my little trunk, i have:
- 2 tennis racquets
- 3 cans of tennis balls (2 unopened)
- a bamboo beach mat

so i guess that means i like to play tennis and lie on the beach? :b

depending on what i'm doing that day after work, my workout gym bag and my skating bag with skates will make an appearance :) sometimes i'll have a small bag of drycleaning that i need to bring to the drycleaners, or a piece of clothing i need to return to the mall. one day, i had all the above, plus my gym bag, plus my skating bag, plus a change of runners (for volleyball)! that was one tiring day! :D

i've seen trunks that were stuffed with god-knows-what.. what is all that stuff?! ;) severed body parts? hot rims? empty water bottles?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home