3.24.2004

living in the washroom...

how long do you spend in the washroom every morning? i know someone who spends 1 hour and 15 minutes straight EVERY MORNING in the washroom getting ready before she goes to work. it doesnt matter to her that there may be someone waiting to use the washroom as well. she's not the only one who has to go to work in the morning!

for her, every morning -- 1 hour and 15 minutes... i've timed it.

for me, 30 minutes... sometimes 45 if i'm taking my time. my routine involves using the washroom twice -- once when i first get up to wash my face, brush my teeth, and shower. then i'm outta there to change out of my PJs in my room, then back in the washroom i'll go to fix my hair, put makeup on, etc. in total, thats about 30 minutes. what the heck could you do in 1 hour and 15 minutes in the washroom?! :b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home