6.22.2006

friendly people at the gym

so i was at the gym tonite and half way through my routine, a gym member commented on my exercises,

him: do you plan on playing soccer with that ball?

i was moving the body ball around so that i could use it for my flys. i laughed and replied, "uh yah..." and headed back to the rack to grab a 10 lb weight for lower back rotations on the ball. i completed a set and stared at the tv while i rested, watching a player in a blue jersey fall down with his hands to his face rolling around in pain.
him: they always make a big production when they're injured
me: uh yah... it seems so fake sometimes...
him: heh, much like girls when they have their period...

that caught me by surprise, but i just chuckled along...
me: well, not *all* girls are like that...
him: heh, you mean not all girls have periods?
me: ha ha, no i mean not all girls fake the pain... sometimes it really *is* painful...

and i returned to my fly exercises clearly unsure where that period remark came from. he must have sensed that i was taken aback by it as he added,
him: oh i'm only joking about that.. and he smiles.
me: yah i know... its all good! and i finished my set.


at the end of the night, i ran into him again at the cubby holes. as i was putting away my towel and gloves, and wearing my jacket, he says,
him: done your workout?
me: yep.. you?
him: well, i'm supposed to do tri's and chest today but only got my tri's in...
me: do it tomorrow :b
him: yah... oh what was your name?
me: uh.. Cindy
him: i'm Freedom... nice to meet you.


.... *Freedom*?

4 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

With name like this!? Stay away from that guy!! He properly on drug!!!

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time to add another stalker notch on your belt...

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

why can't hot dudes stalk me instead of these weirdos...

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Master Bull said...

His twin brother must be named Tyranny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home