5.28.2006

sample crawl part 4

yep.. i'm still at it :b i hopped to the Chulo Pony sample sale at Nettwerk for their Fall '05, Spring '05 and Spring '06 sample sale about a week or so ago. picked up a few things (yes only a few!)... and its not just for me. i picked up stuff for my friends as gifts :)

and yep, i got there extra early and was first in line heh...

later that week, we headed to the Burton sample sale. i picked up a much needed overnight bag with a lower compartment for my snowboard boots and a removable changing mat (so that i won't get rocks or what not in my boots), a bag for my yoga mat, and a Burton tee. deals were actually pretty good -- i got the bag for $30! (MSRP: $170), and the tee for $15! :D they had Burton boards there but i wasn't in the market for a new board... boots were pretty cheap too... but they were all demo boots.

ugh. this is becoming addictive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home