7.16.2006

busy like a bee

i have been so incredibly busy this past week and a bit, working on some DM pieces, an internal website for another client, creating another company's brand identity collateral, chasing after clients whose invoices are not paid yet, quoting on future work, gathering translators, and making numerous trips to the printer. On average, I've had about 4 hours of sleep each night for the past week. I am dead tired.

and here i am, blogging at 3 am. i must be crazy or just stupid to be up this late. sure i'm tired and sleepy, but i just can't seem to make myself crawl into my bed at a decent time now that the dust has settled work-wise.

next week seems better, however i have to work a couple of hours tomorrow (sunday). and then i'll have time to head to a volleyball-and-bbq birthday thing in the afternoon! :) that should be fun, altho i have a feeling i'll just be lying there on my mat just relaxing...

other than work being a bit hectic for me, there's really nothing big to talk about.

ok i'm starting to yawn.. time to head to my nice warm bed :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home