8.06.2003

It's been awhile, eh. Guess its time for an update. Started my tennis lessons just this past Monday. Our coach, Joey is awesome. He's subbing for our real coach who's actually playing in the Masters tournament in Montreal this week. I think he'll be joining us either tonight or next week. I got a new racquet too! Wilson Titanium-Graphite :D. Now I have 2 racquets -- just in case I break one in a tournament (yah right). I actually went to practice rallying yesterday evening with my boyfriend :) -- that was really good for me, not sure it was too challenging for him tho =P. He's a pretty good tennis player. I'm aiming to hit 2.5 level after I finish this course =P. Howeer, I don't think I can enter any tournaments until next year :(.

Watch out Martina Hingas!!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home