10.28.2004

my kids... :)

i've been coaching 6 ice skating classes at BCSC the past 5 weeks.. my kids (yes i know they're not REALLY mine) have all been really good and i just adore the 4 and 5 year olds. it's always so rewarding to teach them how to fall and how to get up and to finally watch them get up on their own. it is SOOOOO cute! :D one of my kids gave me a picture they had drawn at home of me and her skating on a pond outside of a house!! :D

i won't be there to give them their report cards this sunday tho as i'll be doing NCCP. :( i spent an hour writing up their report cards last night. its always so hard to *not* pass a kid :(

i have a new set of kids next session and that'll go till december when i'm off to visit my family in YYZ!

4 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

I remember once you told me about this kid, trying to skip out of skating when you told the class to put all stuffed animals to the make believe zoo and he threw the animal to the zoo instead of skated to it. I thought it was so hilarious. Ha Ha!

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

Happy Birthday, Baby!
:D

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of birthdays, I hear Cindy's got a few things on her wishlist - A) Hot guy B) Gucci purse C) Hot guy D) Digital Camera E) Hot guy and the ever welcome F) Cash money bling bling.

Of course that's just what i heard through the grapevine...

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Happy belated (in case you didn't get my IM)!

And they're not really your kids. Be thankful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home