1.04.2005

welcome to the year 2k5!

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R ! ! !


hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. i know i did :D after the trip to NYC, i spent the holidays with family and friends. :D too bad it was so short! :( once i get the pics and video from the camera, i'll post them! :D

i got some of what i wanted for christmas.. not everything tho :b thats ok. i really didn't want a lot anyways.. hahahaha but D gave me the Tachikara vball and earrings (!) so i'm happy :D my mom got me a necklace and earrings. i bought something in new york to treat myself ;). C got me something from Kate Spade and See's Candies!!! *muah* thanks C! :) I also got shimmery Body Shop kit from Hash Queen. she knows i like to bling ;)

still recuperating from all the partying. we went to an after-new year's party on Saturday. yesterday was my first time back at physio. we went to eat, then played tennis!! and then chilled and watched a dvd.

next party is this saturday at the arena. i can't wait! :D


4 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Ben said...

I didn't get a lot for Giftmas (jestful term coined by The Bride) this year either, but strangely, I'm very okay with it. I only received maybe two or three gifts (and appreciate them, of course, because they're useful), and the only gift exchanged between family members this Christmas was a USB flash drive that I gave to my dad (because he needed it anyhow). And as always, I gave more than I received -- I guess others are even less Christmasy than I. :-P

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

hmm i gave about 10 gifts this xmas and got 6 in return... i guess that's pretty good, right? :)

i'm gonna ask for a digital camera for my bday or next xmas :b

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

*everything* looks good on nammer... he's the King of Bling

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

HNY to you too! Sounds like you scored big on gifts and stuff! Yay! I got nothing for my birthday and nothing for Christmas. NOT EVEN COAL! But it didn't seem like a big deal this year at all. I'm going to buy me a big birthday gift. It will have two wheels and will come 3 weeks after my birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home