1.24.2006

new year's resolution 3 -- get to work earlier

so i thought of another thing i really should do -- get to work earlier. i usually get into the office at around 10am and in the industry i'm in, thats actually ok. but getting to work later means leaving later and leaving later means leaving at 6 or 7pm when its dark outside. :(

by the time i get home, its time for dinner, and then its late and i can't do anything. so the evening is just wasted away at home.

so i'm going to work on getting into the office earlier and earlier everyday -- one day 9:45, then 9:30, then 9:15, then 9:00am. baby steps are crucial, you know. :) but that means getting to bed earlier and i'm a real night owl so that's going to be difficult :(

1 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Yep, I'm exactly the same. I figure, as long as I get to work between 9:45am - 10:15am, I'm good.

Sunset is at the LATEST 6pm - 7pm in Taiwan... and I'm definitely in the office at that time. So really, there's no incentive for me to go in to work earlier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home