1.13.2006

holiday recap

hAppY nEw yEAr!

i hope y'all had a good holiday. i had a pretty good one -- 3 weeks with my parents in snowy and cold TO. i had to work some days from home during the holiday, but all in all, it was good. :) i spent everyday with my parents, shopping, watching TV, running daily errands, chatting, eating, and of course, ballroom dancing (i don't think i've ever spent more time with adults my parents age so much like i did this holiday :b )

surprisingly i didn't buy too much for myself on boxing day... probably cause there really weren't a lot of good deals to be had. a lot of places didn't have discounts, or they had discounts that were like $5 off of an item that was originally $139 :b

i spent a bit of time with my cousin/family-friend WJ shopping, eating, and watching movies. She's like the older sister i never had :) -- passing on beauty and shopping tips, and bringing me up to speed with the news of the family :)

i had a high-school reunion one evening at my parents' house with all my high-school buddies and their wives and children under one roof! AF couldn't make it as she was in Korea. CM and I were the only un-married gals, except for Ms. Samuels. it was SO much fun watching the lil' ones run around too. my mom had the most fun tho, especially with little JH :) i just hope she doesnt get any ideas ... :b

besides the cold, it was an awesome holiday :) and we had a BEAUTIFUL white christmas to boot! :D

hope you all had a rockin' holiday too!

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

hahahahaha maybe she was thirsty cause the flight attendants on AC don't do crap on the planes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home