4.27.2006

hydrated and ready to go!

went to visit skoah again this morning :D i always look forward to going -- my esthetician knows how i like my bottled water, what products i've tried or what skin regimen i'm on, she even knows whats going on in my life and remembers our conversation the last time i was there (which was about a month ago).

if you've never gone to skoah or had a facial, you HAVE to try it. you don't know what you're missing! i didn't know what i was missing until HashQueen brought me there for my first facial about a year ago :D for you lucky calgarians, there'll be a skoah coming to you real soon!

i was ushered into my private room where i quickly unclothed and hopped into my pre-heated back-friendly bed, soft with layers of blankets. then the pampering began -- she cleansed my skin and got rid of all the bad stuff with 3 different types of masks. between each mask, i was treated to a leg massage (i almost giggled out loud cause i'm pretty ticklish in my toes), an arm massage, and a shoulder and upperback massage -- pure bliss to the point where i nearly fell asleep! next came the yucky extractions and then toning and hydration!

an hour later, it was time to go home :( i have pretty sensitive skin :( and lacking in hydration so she sent me on my way with a couple of samples to keep my skin hydrated for the next while.

i have to bring my mom here -- i know she will love it!

P.S. skoah's not just for girls! guys love it here! and they have a steady guy clientelle who LOVE their signature massages... hey, its ok to be a metrosexual! even for 1 hour of your day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home