4.29.2006

LET ME SET (DAMMIT)!

played vball and we were running a lot of drills, which is great for me cause i need all the practice i can get with my hitting. the coach asked one of us to try setting and so i raised my hand in eagerness (i really want to learn to set well). we were working on back row hitting with a feeder line, one setter, and a back row hitting line. the coach set the first few and then he let me set. granted, i really suck at setting but hey, isn't that why i'm here -- to work on skills i need to improve on? after like about 8 sets, another dude asked me if i wanted to let him set. i'm thinking, uh no dude, *I* want to practice. but i said, "ok" and let him set reluctantly. turns out *he* wanted to practice setting too, which is fine, but he ended up setting the ENTIRE length of the drill which was like 15 minutes...

ugh. i wanted to say, "LET ME SET YOU POO!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home