5.02.2006

me and my mom

all this shopping reminds me of all the crazy shopping my mom and i used to do. one time we woke up at like 5 am and drove in the freezing cold, pitch dark of the morning to go to a cosmetics (max factor?) sale in some far away place. all i remember is waking up groggy, climbing into the car (or was it a van?) groggy, and arriving at the factory in the dark :b it was so cold that morning that i think we stayed in the vehicle for a bit until the doors opened! :b

of course i was too young to wear makeup, so all i did was carry the shopping basket while my mom went bezerk :b i vaguely remember seeing a whole warehouse floor full of tables with boxes and containers of foundation, mascara, lipliners, mascara, etc etc.

so THATs how i became so nutty about shopping... yah its all my mom's fault! ;b

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

Those were the GOOD OLD DAYS! We also went to all the Labour Day sales, downtown Spadina Avenue where all those factories located, it was so cold and windy and we went in and out of those stores like two chickens with the heads off. Wow, I miss those days! Hey, recently, didn't we do something like this in New York?! Hee Hee! We are shopping in style now a day, from downtown Spadina to downtown New York!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home