8.14.2006

scratch scratch

I HATE MOSQUITOS...

i have 6 mosquito bites all around both of my ankles. a week ago i had 3 mosquito bites on my left bum cheek and 2 mosquito bites around my knees. they are so incredibly itchy and its proving to be SO difficuilt to NOT scratch them :(

i have a tube of anti-itch gel on my desk and i'm trying so hard not to scratch the bumps :(

yes i have a bottle of mosquito repellent lotion which i will use from now on but right now i'm just going thru the terrible itch phase :P

my mom used to slap the mosquito bite whenever we wanted to scratch it. never really knew whether or not it helped but i know i didn't feel much of anything after the big SLAP!

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

Ha ha, you are so funny!! Try rubbing the itchy areas with ice cubs until you don't feel the itch, repeat this few times. It works for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home