7.16.2007

my landlords are AWESOME

i guess it was BOUND to happen... after having a couple of landlords from hell, and one from a pig sty, i have been blessed with landlords who treat me well, almost as if i was their daughter :)

whenever i am home and they are making dinner, they invite me to eat with them. while renovations were going on, they would make it a priority to do whatever work was necessary in my room first or my bathroom first and while i was at work, so as not to inconvenience me. and in return i try to show them my appreciation -- i spent 5 hours fixing their computer and M sat with me mashing potatoes and keeping me company while i babysat windows xp. i spent some quality time with their children and their grandchildren. i also spent some time helping M with clean up during renovations... they've even invited me to spend time at their granddaughter's 2nd birthday celebration :D

they are incredibly nice people and are very genuine. i am going to miss them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home