8.12.2003

What an awful skate session this morning. :( actually, it wasnt as bad as the previous few weeks -- at least my coach didnt yell at me for the entire lesson today. :( does she realize that i'm slowly starting to dread the idea of skating now? she says i'm "choosing to do retarded things" and that i'm "not thinking". she's the type of coach who breaks everything down technically. and to be honest, i dont remember having to think SO much when I was younger. I remember my coach showing me the jump and I would just copy her. I didnt have to think about where my arms were or how much percentage of weight was on my toe pick...

So, I'm really in a bad place right now, with my skating, which is why I havent mentioned it at all until now. My plan is to do more off-ice training and head over to the arena everyday until Fall session starts (thats if I can afford to pay for it). I've lost my Axel, and my double jumps . I am not a happy camper. If things really don't improve, I might think about getting another coach... eep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home