4.01.2004

be-rude-to-Cindy-week...

i just got off the phone with another supplier... this time it was a supplier in Kelowna who we have purchased rinkside/backlit signs from. i left her 2 messages on her voicemail, and she finally got back to me today...

Pam: Hi, i'm returning your call.
(silence)
me: Hi Pat, I called to find out if you can tell me which company created those signs for us. But our VP in Kelowna was able to provide that information to me about a half hour ago, so I now have the information I'm looking for.
Pam: Well, you know that the signs have been changed.
me: Changed? Yes xxx told me that they were taken down and a partner's sign is now up.
Pam: So your sign is no longer up there...
me: Um, from what I understand we share that space with a few other partners... so the sign needs to be rebranded and placed up there again.
Pam: All I know is that your sign isnt up there. It was just taken down... So I'll tell you what. Why don't you deal with it with xxx and take care of whatever needs to be done.
me: (shocked)... ok... Thank you...
Pam: Yah! (exasperated yelling tone)

is it me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home