5.12.2004

back at rehab...

so yesterday was Day 2 of "going back to rehab". monday was my Day 1 and i made sure i didnt go 'all out' cuase i knew i'd be sore the next day. previous to monday i was sick and too busy to go to rehab. i think i must have been away from the gym for about 2 weeks. during those 2 weeks i ate so much junk food it woulda grossed you out :b lots of caramels, chocolate, ice cream, apple pie. i don't usually eat chocolate, but i had a craving for Fruit N' Nut.. the bars that my mom used to always buy when we were kids :)

i weighed myself and wow i gained like 3 pounds from all that bad eating and no exercise. now my goal is to shed those 3 pounds, eat more healthy (perhaps one bad food per week), get back into a routine with my skating (i'm testing 2 dances, mom!) and attempt to workout at the gym/rehab EVERYDAY.

wish i had a workout partner... my good friend might come along next week so hopefully we can go to the gym regularly. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home