5.31.2004

i passed!!!

YAY! i passed my Keats and my Rocker saturday evening :) i was so incredibly nervous. my best dance in practice was my rocker, but when i tested it, my keats was a lot better than my rocker! BW was my judge, and everyone knows that BW is probably the strictest judge in Skate Canada. she won't pass you unless you've shown you've mastered the dance and its elements. she also asked me to solo my rocker after i danced with my partner, DG! boy that was nerve-racking. DG said that she must have wanted to make sure i did my rocker step correctly. she asked 2 other girls to solo theirs as well... knowing that BW was my judge, actually makes me feel better that i passed. :D

2 dances down, 2 more to go (Harris Tango and American)... then i'll be done my Jr. Silver dances :)

HURRAY! for me! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home