10.31.2006

happy feet on halloween!


my feet are happy today because i treated them to a long-awaited pedicure! :D yes i know summer is over but my feet took a beating over the 2.5 weeks i was away. i tripped over stone steps a couple of times which ruined my previous pedicure -- and of course all the walking wreaks havoc on your feet.

so after work today i headed over to Cranberries Spa (formerly Donnalily), and relaxed in one of their huge massage chairs, sipped chamomile tea (i needed to relax and my tummy has been upsetting me the past couple of days), and poured over the latest style magazines, while my esthetician worked her magic with my piglets. ;) today i opted for OP-I love this colour -- a rich maroon with shimmer! from the OPI 25th Anniversary Collection :D

my massaged, moisturized, and relaxed legs drove me home, where after dinner, i handed a bit of candy to the children that came to our door :)

H A P P Y    H A L L O W E E N    E V E R Y B O D Y!
hope your feet are as happy as mine! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home