10.27.2006

complain complain

ok so some people are complaining that i'm not being detailed enough about my trip. i'm still in the middle of this stupid-a&& cold/flu/whatever you want to call it, thats been keeping me bedridden for the past 4 days. i also have to pack up and move this weekend. yeppers, i'm moving AGAIN. my current landlord (which i'm really upset about and i'll post about later) needs the suite back for her mother who apparently is not getting along with her son who she's been living with for the past 30 years. she's been complaining loud enough and often enough that her son is just fed up with it all and is agreeing to let her move into this suite so she can live with her daughter, my landlord here.

so i'm sick, and i have to pack up my crap tonite (ha!), get some much needed rest, and then i have to pick up the van with WT tomorrow morning. so glad that WT offered to help out. he's been a real good friend -- booking the van, buying me febreeze to disinfect this stupid suite i'm in, reassuring me that everything'll be ok, and taking the blunt of all my complaints and whining for the past 4 days. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF THIS H3LL HOLE.

so now its my time to complain :P i promise to blog more about the trip and everything else that's happened lately when i'm more settled.

oh and momcy, don't worry about me. everything's taken care of. and yes i'm drinking lots of fluids and eating everyday, and looking both ways before i cross the street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home