10.27.2006

back to my wishlist



so i was going thru my previous posts... yes i know i should be packing but i'm in a blogging mood tonite... and i just wanted to tell y'all that i got one of the things on my wishlist :) a brand spankin new camera :)

tada!... the Lumix LX2. i have the black one (as only the black ones are sold here in Canada) but i've posted pics of the silver one so you can get a better idea of what it looks like. i LOVE how retro it looks and its such a FUN camera to use :) i bought it just in time for the trip and literally drooled all over it on the plane trying to get familiar with it :D

its so sexy! ;) if only i can be as sexy as my camera :P ok maybe its the meds talking now. i'll debut it in vancouver soon -- you'll be begging me to get the lens out of your face i'm sure.

my first digital camera! i'm so happy! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home