10.25.2006

my trip :)

i had a great time on my business / pleasure trip. i got to spend a lot of time with my parents, gained 3 aunts, 3 uncles, and 7 friends (from the 'kiddie table') along the way to boot! :D i also got to spend time with a friend from the 604 for a couple of days.

now i'm back and i remember the first day i saw my parents. i was dead tired (and so were they) but was so incredibly happy to see them. you see, i had missed them for so long and often i'd lay awake in bed just wishing i could be back home. my brother has no idea how lucky he has it living so close to my parents.

you must be thinking, "its no joy ride living in the same city as your parents!" as many of you see your parents more than once a year. i guess on the other side of the equation, i might find them a bit annoying if i was to see them everyday! :P

only seeing them once a year, i can see they're getting older. my dad isn't as sharp as he used to be and my mom is a little impatient at times. you can imagine what sort of disagreements arise from that combination :P

all-in-all the trip was great. i really needed to get away. i was working up until the night before i left and barely had enough time to pack. i didn't even sleep the night before i flew. and of course it all flew by too quickly.

the minute i stepped off the plane into the chilly vancouver air, i started coughing. yep, i have a cold. once i battle this one out, i'll post some pics :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home