11.29.2006

catching up!

ok so its been awhile since i last posted... so i'll have to give you the rundown for the past few weeks...

~ remembrance day weekend ~
my dad flew over to be with family over the remembrance day weekend. it was good to see him despite the events that have occurred in the days prior.

he spent a lot of time with my uncle M and I spent my time with him and his sons (my cousins) too. a death in the family is a very sad, trying, and stressful experience. i just hope that spending as much time as we did over that weekend, helped them through it...

~ remembrance day ~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

~ november 21 ~
my first date with KS ;) we went to Vij's and had a lot of fun! :D will definitely take someone special there one day :D

oh and i scored tonite so KS and I are going to Las Margaritas next time ;)

~ november 26 ~
SNOW!!!! it started snowing on Sunday... covering the 604 with white powder :D i was so happy to see the snow i just wanted to play in it. the next day wasn't so great as many of us didn't trek into the office due to the road conditions.

~ alex & dolly ~
here's a picture of alex with dolly lying on his bed... ISN'T SHE CUTE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home