4.23.2007

Il Divo -- GM Place -- Vancouver








yes i went to the Il Divo concert here in van! it was awesome!... we had a lot of fun :) took some great pics... we had floor seats so that helped a lot :)

after the show, we pushed ourselves through the mass mob of older ladies crowding the Il Divo Souvenir booth, and I yelled out to the saleslady, "Excuse me miss, do you have any more Canucks towels?!", and my friend chimed in, "...and I'm looking for a Canucks Jersey... XL cause it has to fit over my hockey gear..."

the ladies around us just turned and gave us this "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" look as we walked away laughing our heads off...

fun times.. ;)

I LOVE YOU SEBASTIEN!!! :P
YOU TOO URS! :P

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Master Bull said...

Love you babe. =)

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

...OMG... SEBASTIEN?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home