6.27.2008

My childhood dreams

A few weeks ago, I clicked on a link from Facebook to an Oprah Winfrey clip of Professor Randy Pausch's condensed version of his last lecture.

I was so touched by the story that I immediately searched for his website and watched the full version...

It got me thinking about my childhood dreams...

1) compete in the Olympics in figure skating
2) be an actress
3) make my mom and dad extremely happy
4) be famous for something I had achieved

The first one I don't think I can achieve anymore as I'm probably too old to compete. I'm not skating as much as I used to, so that probably doesn't help either. I guess my age is my brick wall. As for the rest of them... maybe I just need a game plan...

1 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Momcy said...

You have achieved #3 alrady. We are very happy and proud of you. Just take care of your health and we'll be extremly happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home