10.04.2003

I love surprises... but not all surprises. I only like the good surprises. The bad ones can just stay at home. =b
Today is/was a day of surprises. Right now I'd call them bad surprises, but I really can't judge their "goodness" or "badness" until I know what the outcome is from these bad surprises. Am I making sense? =b

And what's funny is that I learn a lot about myself and other people from the occurence of good and bad surprises. I don't always like what I learn tho. :( Sometimes I find out stuff that I wish just wasn't true. And then you're faced with a decision to act on what you've learned. And sometimes those decisions are so huge that they turn into a big major event. And that major event affects your life in a big way...

So that's what we call life, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home