9.29.2003

You know how some kids just drive you crazy? and some kids are so sweet and adorable that you cant help but just give them a hug? Then there are kids who, I swear, are zombies and no matter what you do or say, they just wont skate. Well, I've got all of the above in all my classes this year -- my weekday classes especially =b My weekend classes, I absolutely adore. :D Surprisingly, I learn a lot from these little 3-5 year old critters every week, like the current "in" cartoon (Sponge Bob). Even asking them a simple question like, "What's your favourite colour?" -- if one kid says "Red!", magically, that becomes every kids favourite colour too! ;) The thing that really makes my heart smile is when I see one kid help another in my class. When Peter falls on the ice, Jenny would perform her perfect snowplow stop, smile at me, and then turn around and hobbles back to help Peter get up. It's SO cute! :D

Little kids are so innocent at that age. They are so willing to help without thinking twice. But somehow, sometime down the line when they start growing up, they get corrupted =b and turn into little brats ;) Heh... ok only some of them do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home