8.19.2008

Day 4 - Kobe

After only 5 hours of sleep (I had to unpack and steam iron my clothes), I woke up groggy in my comfortable bed (which I successfully turned the sheets and pillows into a fort) at 6:30am. I got dressed, and met N at the restaurant for some breakfast buffet. 2500 Yen later, I wasn't feeling too well so I went back to my room to pick up some meds.... but I couldn't open my door!

After 15 minutes I got a new card key and went down to the lobby to meet up with our client.

Today was good... we did our research and got some good stuff. The day ended early and I was hoping we could do some sightseeing or souvenir shopping but no such luck. N and I went over our material and made some notes while I tried to figure out how to transfer our video and pictures to my Mac.

We had Korean food for dinner, sharing everything, and we both retired to our rooms..

Tomorrow is another full day and a trip to Rokko - Arima Onsen!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home